23.12.08

Asmirandah Cool photo Wallpaper


Dini Aminarti and Gamal are falling in love too. However they serious with their ‘love relationship’, they won’t to hurry in deciding they will marry soon or not.


Since Dini wants to focus in her carrier and education first, but there is a big chance for them to married in the next time. It was a little bit same with Arie Dwi Andika (24) and his girlfriend, Linda Rahmadhanty (30), a widow with a child. However Linda Rahmadhanty is older than Arie, it doesn’t matter for them, as love is spreading besides them.

As days go by, my feelings get stronger, To be in ur arms, I can’t wait any longer. Look into my eyes & u’ll see that it’s true, Day & Night my thought r of U, All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me All I wanted was sum1 who’d b there 4 me All I ever wanted was sum1 who’d b true All I ever wantedwas sum1 like U…