23.12.08

New Elegan Agnes Monica photo Wallpaper

This agnes monica wallpaper is just too good and special to me, makes me think and feel my boyfriend sooooo close.


My whole body gets mixed up on listening to the words of the foto agnes monica, so pure and romantic. Go on and Thumbs up to agnes monica .I love this song…the most important man in my life,give this agnes monica wallpaper for me…that was beautiful.. So deep in my heart.. ESpecially for “when morning awakes me..bla2..”
hikz,so sad..

That I’m walking through the clouds, When you’re looking at me, I’m feeling like a child, Vulnerability, I am shaking like a leaf if you move beside me, And you’re all that I see, But it’s no good for me, No it’s no good for me, no good for me,I love someone. Even he doesn’t realize that I love him so much. He loves this song. So every time I hear this song I remember him. My heart my soul my love and my girl…
I love you Agnes